General Discussion Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 16, 2014, 06:00 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DerNebel

Not to make light of a tragedy, but I wish the bomber would have taken out Ariana Grande and no one else.
Dude...

That's not even witty.

Raven

Dude...

That's not even witty.
I'm not trying to be witty. She's a crustard.

DerNebel

I'm not trying to be witty. She's a crustard.
Why? Because you don't like her music?

Raven

Why? Because you don't like her music?
Oh yeah. That's totally it.

No. It's because she got caught on camera in a bakery licking doughnuts she didn't pay for and left on the counter for other people to unknowingly buy while out of nowhere blurting out "I hate America. I hate Americans". Then when she got blasted for it, she put out a battleship apology video about how she was really speaking out against excessive consumerism. You know, the same kind that made her famous.

But no, yeah. It's totally just her music.

the-pi-guy

DerNebel

May 23, 2017, 01:44 PM Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:48 PM by DerNebel
Oh yeah. That's totally it.

No. It's because she got caught on camera in a bakery licking doughnuts she didn't pay for and left on the counter for other people to unknowingly buy while out of nowhere blurting out "I hate America. I hate Americans". Then when she got blasted for it, she put out a battleship apology video about how she was really speaking out against excessive consumerism. You know, the same kind that made her famous.

But no, yeah. It's totally just her music.
So you think that's justification for her to die? Coolio.

Like, who gives a shame? Are you 16 that you're socially obligated to keep up with what a random pop star does or doesn't do?

I mean a woman in her early 20s says or does something stupid? shame that literally never happens.

Raven

So you think that's justification for her to die? Coolio.

Like, who gives a shame? Are you 16 that you're socially obligated to keep up with what a random pop star does or doesn't do?
No. I happened across a video about it on Youtube. And I'd rather she be the one to go than an 8 year old. That piece of shame gets to keep sucking air while fans of hers get killed? I hope that's not too hard for you to understand.

DerNebel

No. I happened across a video about it on Youtube. And I'd rather she be the one to go than an 8 year old. That piece of shame gets to keep sucking air while fans of hers get killed? I hope that's not too hard for you to understand.
Sure I guess, but that's not what you said. You said "I wish the bomb would have only taken out Ariana Grande and noone else" instead of the normal thing to say "I wish the bomb wouldn't have taken out anyone".

Aura7541

Not to make light of a tragedy, but I wish the bomber would have taken out Ariana Grande and no one else.
Black humor woke up early, eh?

Raven

Sure I guess, but that's not what you said. You said "I wish the bomb would have only taken out Ariana Grande and noone else" instead of the normal thing to say "I wish the bomb wouldn't have taken out anyone".
Think of it as commentary on how unfair it is that an 8 year old got killed at a concert for someone who spat on a huge number of her own fans, after she basically spat on a doughnut and left it for someone else to buy. Piece of shame or a number of her fans? I'll go with piece of shame. To be clear, I don't actively wish death on her. I do wish to see her career crash and burn as karma for clearly not appreciating it. But if you ask me "who should die at an Ariana Grande concert if someone had to", I'd waste no time in choosing her. Not a child.

Xevross

Manchester attack: UK threat level raised to highest - BBC News

This means it is believed an attack may be imminent and allows the army to be deployed under the command of the police.

I'm hoping its just a precaution

Mmm_fish_tacos

Philippines President Duterte declares martial law on Mindanao island - BBC News

Philippines President Duterte declares martial law on Mindanao island

I don't like duterte, But I hope he kills the fudge out of everyone of them. They've let isis/abu sayyaf fester in Mindanao for far too long.

Dr. Pezus

Costco just opened in Iceland! Biggest Costco in Europe going by subscriber count already   :o

Dr. Pezus

nnodley

Got the new galaxy s8!!  Such a fantastic phone.  Light and sleek and the screen is absolutely gorgeous.

Go Up