XBOX COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viewing single post

Started by Slayer, Sep 05, 2014, 02:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

I don't know about that. A lot of people weren't happy with Judgement. Just because Gears 3 was great doesn't mean people forget the most recent offering was way below par for them. A buddy of mine used to be a huge Gears fan. After Gears 3 he was done with the series. He didn't even bother touching Judgement and he thinks Gears 4 looks like shame. In fact, none of my friends who held the series in any regards give a rats dog about Gears 4 right now. The Gears fanbase isn't what it used to be, it was never nearly as big as Halo, and the hype surrounding this game has a lot more to do with hardcore Xbox fans scrambling to find some big game to champion on a console that is approaching a downward slope. You've seen the game as it is right now. You know it looks like shame. It can only be denied for so long.
Most people think Judgement wasn't developed by Epic so they just kinda ignore it.

Had no idea Gears 3 damaged the series though. That was the game that caused me to jump on board.

I fully agree that it's casual gears fans hyping this the most, but at least unlike Halo 5 they don't have the hardcore fans hating on it.