Movie Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

the-pi-guy

I'm 20 minutes into A Silent Voice and I've already teared up twice. It's a hard watch and it does it so well.

the-pi-guy

Does anyone have any movies that they feel like they should like more?

There's a movie called "I want to eat your pancreas". (It's about a girl who has some kind of pancreatic disease.)

The movie quality wise reminds me so much of my favorite anime movies, and I don't feel like the movie fails at anything.

And yet, I don't love it as much as Your Name or A Silent Voice, and I really feel like I should.

Legend

Actually I guess Interstellar would fit for me. I like a lot about it and it has some great scenes, but I just don't love it.

the-pi-guy

Watching Kung Fu Panda 4 as part of a birthday party for one of the kids in Bens class.

the-pi-guy

Overall was fine to good.  Not as good as the first 3, but not a bad movie at all.
First part of the movie was the worst.

There were some parts that didn't flow very well. It also felt kind of kid pandering

Spoiler for Hidden:
<br>It feels like the movie kind of retcons something. <br><br>The first movie makes the Dragon Warrior, a specific person that they&#39;ve been waiting for 500 years for. <br><br>This one makes it a position and has Po pick a successor Dragon Warrior<br>&nbsp;<br><br>

Legend

Rebel Moon 2 was odd. First hour was super boring with nothing happening. Second hour was decent action.

nnodley

BananaKing

Ehhhh seems.... Ehhhh... Hugh Jackman really should have let Logan be the last wolverine role/movie he did. It ended on such a high. Now it will end on such a low.

Go Up