Yamauchi: "Gran Turismo 7 coming before 2017 with improved crash physics"

Started by ethomaz, Jun 09, 2015, 03:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Raven

That was a teaser to build hype for the e3 full reveal. This feels more like a "sorry its not at e3 but here's some info so you're not worried about it"
Except there was no good reason for it. Just what they decided they wanted to do. Holding back until the actual conference would have been just as much, if not more, effective. It's still largely the same scenario. We're this close to E3 and they're talking about/revealing a game they're working on. GT7 is no secret. It hasn't been. We know it's coming and he's talked about it multiple times. I'm not sure what gives you such a feeling but I look at it as him doing what he's been doing. Deciding whenever he dang well pleases to talk about a game he knows we know is coming. It doesn't matter if he shows it this E3 or next. The response will be mostly the same. It just depends on if Sony wants to show it now in some way or hold back. If they feel now is the best time to properly announce it they will. It's not like it'll be a surprise announcement.

darkknightkryta

I think this will be at the Paris conference.

Go Up