Beyond Good & Evil 2 is a huge space game like Star Citizen

Started by Legend, Jun 15, 2017, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

the-pi-guy

But it's all lies!!!!!  /s

Legend

But it's all lies!!!!!  /s
They've been working on the core engine for 3 years and have only now moved into actual game development. Might be released first  ::)

BasilZero

So its gonna be quite different from the first game.

Thats a shame but at the same time could mean it could be something is awesome!

Cant wait :)

Raven

Not an MMO and I doubt they're aiming for the same overall scope. They're trying to create a massive adventure game. It doesn't sound like they're trying to make a second world that you live in. That being said, what it does sound like they're aiming for is dang impressive and monstrous in its own right. I'm just worried that, Ubisoft being Ubisoft, the game's vision will be compromised and we'll get something significantly less impressive.

BasilZero

Not an MMO and I doubt they're aiming for the same overall scope. They're trying to create a massive adventure game. It doesn't sound like they're trying to make a second world that you live in. That being said, what it does sound like they're aiming for is dang impressive and monstrous in its own right. I'm just worried that, Ubisoft being Ubisoft, the game's vision will be compromised and we'll get something significantly less impressive.
Oh God no, anything but a MMO.

They could make it a FPS or a TPS and I'll still get it - anything but a MMO.

BananaKing

i think this just became my most hyped game. wow. this is just incredibly impressive.

i really hope ubisoft doesnt experience a hostile take over. they have been really putting a lot of effort into growing and becoming more ambitious and creative this gen. and i hope it continues.

Legend

i think this just became my most hyped game. wow. this is just incredibly impressive.

i really hope ubisoft doesnt experience a hostile take over. they have been really putting a lot of effort into growing and becoming more ambitious and creative this gen. and i hope it continues.
YEah i've been impressed with Ubisoft. They've been on a roll this gen. So many new ips and so many fresh takes on old ips.

the-pi-guy

YEah i've been impressed with Ubisoft. They've been on a roll this gen. So many new ips and so many fresh takes on old ips.
Vivendi though.  :P

Legend

Raven

I'm quite the opposite when it comes to them. Watch Dogs and The Division were big disappointments. The Crew was a joke. Far Cry Primal was nowhere near as good as the last two. AC: Unity was a shitshow and Syndicate did nothing to redeem the franchise. For Honor wasn't all that. What I will give them props for is trying new things and distancing themselves from the Activision model that they were moving towards.

Legend

I'm quite the opposite when it comes to them. Watch Dogs and The Division were big disappointments. The Crew was a joke. Far Cry Primal was nowhere near as good as the last two. AC: Unity was a shitshow and Syndicate did nothing to redeem the franchise. For Honor wasn't all that. What I will give them props for is trying new things and distancing themselves from the Activision model that they were moving towards.
Yeah it's not like all their games have been hits, but I'd prefer that verse them just playing it safe.

Also most of their disappointing games have still had lots of fans. They're decisive more than being universally bad. At the very least they're selling a lot.

Raven

Yeah it's not like all their games have been hits, but I'd prefer that verse them just playing it safe.

Also most of their disappointing games have still had lots of fans. They're decisive more than being universally bad. At the very least they're selling a lot.
True. They probably have the most diverse lineup of the big three Western publishers and people seem to buy most of what they sell.

Kerotan

The first game was great for the ps2 days.  Good to see they've moved with the times.  

Probably won't see this before 2019 but I'll keep it on my radar.

Legend

Freaking wow!

I love that he's flying around so fast that the ship's on fire.