Battlefield: Hardline and Dragon Age: Inquisition delayed!

Started by Dr. Pezus, Jul 22, 2014, 11:56 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

ethomaz

Not surprised if this new Battlefield is based in Battlefield 4... the game is broken even after 8 months.

7H3

BF:H was not very impressive or seem like a worthy upgrade from 4... or 3..
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

Well it did seem different though.

BananaKing

ehh dont care about either. Octobor was filled with games so the Dragon Age delay isnt that big of a deal. BF is being over shadowed by Destiny, CoD and Farcry. it would have flopped in terms of BF sales.

Raven

ehh dont care about either. Octobor was filled with games so the Dragon Age delay isnt that big of a deal. BF is being over shadowed by Destiny, CoD and Farcry. it would have flopped in terms of BF sales.

Dragon Age is making me wet. It's looking like they may have managed to recapture the spirit of the first game. I agree though. October was already loaded so any game that gets delayed out of that month will be better off. Hardline is probably just going to flop no matter what. I never heard anyone asking for a game like that. Everyone wanted another futuristic Battlefield or Bad Company.

7H3

Well it did seem different though.

the let down for me was the lack of destructible environments )o:

Dr. Pezus

Dragon Age is making me wet. It's looking like they may have managed to recapture the spirit of the first game. I agree though. October was already loaded so any game that gets delayed out of that month will be better off. Hardline is probably just going to flop no matter what. I never heard anyone asking for a game like that. Everyone wanted another futuristic Battlefield or Bad Company.

That's because they haven't tried something like that. Trust me, it's awesome! ;o

7H3

I thought I was going to get BF for my fall shooter but after playing it I don't think i'll pick up a fall shooter. (Destiny doesn't count in my book as a pvp fps, but definitely will do the job) I'll probably get AC Unity and VizionEck and nothing else in addition to destiny.

Raven

That's because they haven't tried something like that. Trust me, it's awesome! ;o

What's awesome? Hardline? I was in the E3 beta. Wasn't impressed. The whole thing felt off.

Dr. Pezus

The concept is awesome I mean. It's obviously not ready for the public yet, hence the delay

Raven

Rainbow Six Siege is a better concept for cops and robbers. The Battlefield formula doesn't fit the idea.

Xevross

Dragon Age is making me super wet too Raven and now its got a better launch date for me.

Riderz1337

Battlefield 4 already came out how is it delayed?
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.

Dr. Pezus

Battlefield 4 already came out how is it delayed?

Hardline?