Fifa 15's 3 "big changes"

Started by Xevross, Aug 18, 2014, 10:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Xevross

http://www.ign.com/videos/2014/08/18/fifa-15-the-3-big-changes

So, cosmetics and a needless feature change. 3 things nobody wants or cares about....until they decide to listen to feedback from the players and, also, fix the bugs in the games I'm not buying fifa anymore

ethomaz

I left here...

The King is back.

Xevross

I left here...

The King is back.

Do you mean you're leaving fifa here? If so then good choice. My little half brother is really excited for this still though, even though he keeps complaining about the changes, or lack of, that they're making. Its probably because all he does is play fifa (and he's one of those ragey young kids :( )

ethomaz

Do you mean you're leaving fifa here? If so then good choice. My little half brother is really excited for this still though, even though he keeps complaining about the changes, or lack of, that they're making. Its probably because all he does is play fifa (and he's one of those ragey young kids :( )

Yeap... I will try the demo first but for now Winning Eleven (PES) is the new king... after a lot of years.

Xevross

Yeap... I will try the demo first but for now Winning Eleven (PES) is the new king... after a lot of years.

Fifa 14 just didn't feel good to play, the movement was clunky, team mate AI is terrible (I play career pro a lot), the foul system was broken, players had less balance than a drunk man on a tight rope. They havent improved any of these things, instead they've added more realistic fans, skid marks on grass. Great.

Xevross

Oh I also forgot that defending AI from crosses and long balls was dreadful, still not fixed. Goalkeeper AI was terrible as well but they've actually apparently improved that. I guess we'll see what they've done.

7H3

I played fifa 14 demo on PS4 and it was horrendous... thought I was playing an NES soccer game
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Dr. Pezus

What?

It wasn't that different from other recent FIFA's

Xevross

What?

It wasn't that different from other recent FIFA's

Which have all been shame too :P

Dr. Pezus

Which have all been shame too :P

Nah. Just not that many improvements. FIFA is still FIFA

Xevross

Nah. Just not that many improvements. FIFA is still FIFA

No, they've made it worse. Its got buggier, less controllable etc.
Fifa 11 remains the best