How much was bitcoin worth when you learned about it?

Started by Legend, Nov 27, 2017, 05:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

darkknightkryta

But who's gonna give you 90 million dollars for those bitcoin though?

Legend

But who's gonna give you 90 million dollars for those bitcoin though?
People who want to buy bitcoins.

darkknightkryta

People who want to buy bitcoins.
is there a pool that would give you that much?

Legend

is there a pool that would give you that much?
In general, definitely.

It's basically like company stock without the company. Market cap is $155 billion. 17 million shares.

darkknightkryta

In general, definitely.

It's basically like company stock without the company. Market cap is $155 billion. 17 million shares.
So are early adopters just not cashing in then?  I sure as hell would if I had that huge amount of bitcoins.

Legend

So are early adopters just not cashing in then?  I sure as hell would if I had that huge amount of bitcoins.
I don't know. It doubles in value every few months so lots of people don't want to cash out early.

I feel like it has to pop at some point, but that might be a few years from now if people are lucky.

the-pi-guy

It'd be kinda cool if there was something like Bitcoin for scientific calculations.

Legend

Legend

It passed $12k for a short bit  ::)

Dr. Pezus

Should've bought one 2 days ago  :o

Legend

Should've bought one 2 days ago  :o
If you didn't know, you can buy partial bitcoins just like you can buy pennies instead of a full dollar.

Personally I'm waiting for the crash, then going to buy like $20 worth and see what happens  8)

darkknightkryta

If you didn't know, you can buy partial bitcoins just like you can buy pennies instead of a full dollar.

Personally I'm waiting for the crash, then going to buy like $20 worth and see what happens  8)
8)

Dr. Pezus

Ooh didn't know that

What if there is no crash?

Legend

Ooh didn't know that

What if there is no crash?
Then a lot of other people will be very happy.

Dr. Pezus

What's the value today?

Go Up