The Gaza situation: Disgusting display of evil

Started by Dr. Pezus, Jul 16, 2014, 10:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

7H3

I think you need a better title as it stereotyping a group of people based on the actions of a few with a poorly spoken front woman
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

DD_Bwest

its bred out of the situation,  both sides are "taught"  by the higher ups to fear and hate the other side.

Germans cheered as they bombed london,  British cheered when they bombed them back,  The US had a street party when it was reported osama was killed.  cities in the middle east hold celebratory rallies when terrorist org's pull off something big in the US or somewhere else in the world.

And really,  if there was a theoretical hilltop over looking an Israeli city being bombed by some means, there would be people on there watching and celebrating.   Its the world we live in..

BananaKing

its bred out of the situation,  both sides are "taught"  by the higher ups to fear and hate the other side.

Germans cheered as they bombed london,  British cheered when they bombed them back,  The US had a street party when it was reported osama was killed.  cities in the middle east hold celebratory rallies when terrorist org's pull off something big in the US or somewhere else in the world.

And really,  if there was a theoretical hilltop over looking an Israeli city being bombed by some means, there would be people on there watching and celebrating.   Its the world we live in..

doesnt make it right or any less disgusting though.

Dr. Pezus

I think you need a better title as it stereotyping a group of people based on the actions of a few with a poorly spoken front woman

No, there's no stereotyping here. I don't say "all Israelis" just "Israelis", which is the truth.

ClassicGamingWizz

DD_Bwest

Jul 17, 2014, 07:47 PM Last Edit: Jul 17, 2014, 07:49 PM by DD_Bwest
Ground incursion has started 

weird i posted this but it didnt bump it..   there we go..

Xevross

DD_Bwest

Jul 17, 2014, 08:15 PM Last Edit: Jul 17, 2014, 08:17 PM by DD_Bwest
Pezus, you should change the title to cover the whole thing, rather than just a video.

IDF reporting rockets fired from syria, tanks are rolling into gaza, and israel says they need to take precise action to destroy the tunnel used by "terrorists"

edit:  Hamas military wing tweeted al-qassam "We've been eagerly awaiting this ground operation to teach the #Israelis a lesson"

DD_Bwest

reports of a bombing at a hospital in gaza,  helicopters firing rockets, and there is a constant arty barrage.  hamas is promising to make israeli soldiers pay in blood.    both sides seem commited to having a conflict

Xevross

UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon says: "I urge Israel to do far more to stop civilian casualties. There can be no military solution to this conflict."

BREAKING NEWS Israel's cabinet has just authorised the call-up of an additional 18,000 army reservists, the Israeli military says.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Pezus, you should change the title to cover the whole thing, rather than just a video.

IDF reporting rockets fired from syria, tanks are rolling into gaza, and israel says they need to take precise action to destroy the tunnel used by "terrorists"

edit:  Hamas military wing tweeted al-qassam "We've been eagerly awaiting this ground operation to teach the #Israelis a lesson"

I don't think it's going to end well for hamas...

DD_Bwest

I don't think it's going to end well for hamas...
they will do damage.  hardened fighting for a belief can be very strong.  its their ideals and their home.   they could also have set up many traps and ambushes.   they can certainly spill lots of blood

Mmm_fish_tacos

they will do damage.  hardened fighting for a belief can be very strong.  its their ideals and their home.   they could also have set up many traps and ambushes.   they can certainly spill lots of blood

Yeah, but israel is properly trained. Has better equipment air support and unlimited ammo.

DD_Bwest

yes but remember vietnam..   and even iraq