Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
Off-Topic Community / Re: Movie Thread
Last post by BananaKing - Today at 03:03 AM
Yeah its a good opening and better than most have been expecting recently. Its a good success for them, and it just shows how popular the franchise is considering how bad the reviews and reaction are yet its still making this much. Also its a fair way down on the opening of the first but that was definitely expected. The first film took off in an unexpected way.

Depending on legs it'll challenge BP for #2 spot in 2018,, but its likely to fall around $100m short. I think Incredibles 2 will fall short of JW, as the second weekend hold hasn't been that great. Still its set for nicely over a billion WW which is a great result for Pixar. If I2 has good legs from here and does well overseas it could well have a go at JW though, which would be fun.

Solo is crawling to 400m, needs around 25-30m from Japan. It'll be close.
It's having a high cinemascore though. A-. So people seem to like it.

This franchise is weird. The first film is considered a classic and well loved. But the second and third are considered horrible, yet people seemed to disregard when it came to this new reboots. The hype for Jurassic world was insane considering 2 out of 3 movies sucked dog.
Off-Topic Community / Re: TV Show Thread
Last post by nnodley - Today at 02:51 AM
What in the actual fudge!!  Amazing finale.  Some confusing shame though at the end. 

I swear Era is never a good place to read about TV shows.  Sure this season was a little more clusterfucky than last season, but it ultimately in the end makes sense.  If some think this show is garbage and bad what in the fudge do they even like to watch.  I mean, opinions, but still.  This show is so good!

That post-credit scene though is weird, but just because it has no context surrounding it.  Though the creators of the show have confirmed what some are thinking and will become more clear next season. 

God I hope we don't have to wait till 2020 to get a new season.
Last post by Xevross - Today at 12:13 AM
Jurassic world opened up with 150 million. Better than expected it seems. The movie is at 700+ million already. It's easily gonna hit 1 billion. And with "just" a production budget of 170 million seems it's gonna be a huge success.
Yeah its a good opening and better than most have been expecting recently. Its a good success for them, and it just shows how popular the franchise is considering how bad the reviews and reaction are yet its still making this much. Also its a fair way down on the opening of the first but that was definitely expected. The first film took off in an unexpected way.

Depending on legs it'll challenge BP for #2 spot in 2018,, but its likely to fall around $100m short. I think Incredibles 2 will fall short of JW, as the second weekend hold hasn't been that great. Still its set for nicely over a billion WW which is a great result for Pixar. If I2 has good legs from here and does well overseas it could well have a go at JW though, which would be fun.

Solo is crawling to 400m, needs around 25-30m from Japan. It'll be close.
Gaming Community / Re: Video Game Sales Thread - ...
Last post by Cute Pikachu - Yesterday at 11:58 PM
Hopefully it can do well in the UK too. I bought Mario Tennis and I'm liking it a lot.
No numbers yet but it was number 1 overall in UK Charts.
Last post by BananaKing - Yesterday at 11:47 PM
Jurassic world opened up with 150 million. Better than expected it seems. The movie is at 700+ million already. It's easily gonna hit 1 billion. And with "just" a production budget of 170 million seems it's gonna be a huge success.
Gaming Community / Re: PlayStation Community Thre...
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 10:37 PM

Complete Detroit spoilers here btw.

Saw this video posted as a thread on Era and I completely agree with it. I like the parts of the story about Kara and Alice's relationship, and especially Connor and Hank's relationship but the overall story and the messages are just so bad and completely baffling at times. David Cage really should stop writing games.
Off-Topic Community / Re: The Sporty Sports Thread -...
Last post by Dr. Pezus - Yesterday at 09:42 PM
AMERICA IS NOT THE HOME OF FOOTBALL WTF.

Seriously though, go and listen to badiel and skinner to enlighten yourself
It's coming home, it's coming,  football's coming home.
Lel

Kane hat trick though. This'll be interesting. Belgium vs England will be fun
Last post by SWORDF1SH - Yesterday at 04:37 PM
America?
AMERICA IS NOT THE HOME OF FOOTBALL WTF.

Seriously though, go and listen to badiel and skinner to enlighten yourself

It's coming home
It's coming home, it's coming,  football's coming home.
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 12:40 PM
It's coming home
Last post by Xevross - Yesterday at 12:34 PM
Yeees Lingard you sexy boy
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10