Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
That's to be expected really.  Handhelds benefit from digital sales more than home consoles
Nailed it. It won't  be close to the heights Microsoft and Sony have built with digital but it'll build a respectable percentage of sales.
That's to be expected really.  Handhelds benefit from digital sales more than home consoles
My neighbour, cousin and a few friends in elementary.

I remember in elementary me and my friend would bounce Mega Man Legends between us.  I'd get stuck on a boss, give it to him, he'd beat that boss and give it back when he'd get stuck on a boss.  I'd beat that boss and give it back when I'd get stuck again.  We did that right until the end of elementary.  We never did finish it (Well I did years later.)
They announced Shadow of the Collosus' release date on the ps blog literally a day after they showed a new trailer at PGW.  Any time these games get a release date it will be all over so I doubt they are worried, imo.
That's a Shadow of the Collosus remake.  I doubt they'd announce the release date of Spider-man or God of War like that.
You better start believing that they'll do just that.
I hope not.
Gaming Community / Did you have a gaming buddy wh...
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 11:51 PM
I'm really not sure if it's a good idea to make a thread, due to some very sad reasons.

Who among us, has had a gaming buddy?

Growing up I played a lot of games with my older sister. We'd switch off if either of us got stuck.  A lot of times if one of us couldn't pass a section, the other would be able to. I have a lot of fond memories.  

To a lesser extent, I played games with my younger brother.  
Gaming Community / Re: Nintendo Community Thread
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 11:46 PM
Mario down to 96 on meta somehow
When did this happen?  The most recent review was a 90, 4 days ago.  94, a week ago.  

Either it was literally on the edge of 97/96 or its score was recalculated.  
Game News Discussion / Re: TLoU 2 50-60% done.
Last post by the-pi-guy - Yesterday at 11:44 PM
That percentage seems too low considering how long it's already been in development.
Well it started in 2014, and probably only really ramped up last year.  Neil can only work on so many games at a time.  
Gaming Community / Re: Nintendo Community Thread
Last post by Cute Pikachu - Yesterday at 11:31 PM
Mario down to 96 on meta somehow
Cue the pitchforks
Doubled! Really?

Yup, look into Nintendo's financial report and the the Switch digital sales revenue has been rising  significantly since launch to unprecedented heights. Currently at an all time high. Should increase significantly with holidays and major releases getting boosts or releasing.
Game News Discussion / Re: Switch Software/Hardware S...
Last post by SWORDF1SH - Yesterday at 11:14 PM
It's already making profit doubled of the Wii U and 3ds. It's not close to the leeps of xbox oneness and PS4 but it's building.
Doubled! Really?

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10