Showdown! Drake verse AC guys, who wins in a fight?

Started by Legend, Sep 30, 2014, 03:23 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

If this goes well I'll make this a series. And I mean Drake verse the general AC played character, not 1 verse 4.

Rules:

Non game info/stats can go fudge themselves unless they match the in game character. IE if a guide book says Rayman is 200 miles tall but the game presents him as like 5 ft, he's 5 ft.

As far as dying in games go, assume the playthrough is perfect. Kratos dying against a skelton means you suck, not that he does.

Invincibilty and other ultimate forces are only ultimate within that game's universe. IE Mario with that powerup could still potentially be destroyed by a nuke.

NeverDies

In a straight up melee fight, I'd say the AC characters would slaughter him.

However, if Drake had a gun and fought from range, he could literally kill hundreds of AC assassins.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br /><br />
<br />
<br />
<br />

Legend

In a straight up melee fight, I'd say the AC characters would slaughter him.

However, if Drake had a gun and fought from range, he could literally kill hundreds of AC assassins.

Drake has incredible melee skills. He kills most people with a single punch and in U3 would even catch their gun in air.

Also the assassin's from later games are no strangers to guns. If the fight was in a public area, they'd use human shields.

BasilZero

The assassins would destroy Drake :O

BananaKing

Assassin of course. they are assassins, lol, their job is to kill. drake is a treasure hunter, who is a ruthless killer by that, but still, an assassins skill at close combat fighting is much better than drakes. if drake had an AK47, then drake would probably win lol.

BananaKing

Drake has incredible melee skills. He kills most people with a single punch and in U3 would even catch their gun in air.

Also the assassin's from later games are no strangers to guns. If the fight was in a public area, they'd use human shields.

those are one shot rifles that take forever to reload and have shame accuracy.

Legend

those are one shot rifles that take forever to reload and have shame accuracy.

So then if Nathan sees the assassin he wins, while if the assassin goes for stealth he wins?

kitler53

drake is a survivor.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens