previous topic - next topic

GribbleGrunger

Legend

Wait what is it?

Ludicrous Speed

GribbleGrunger

May 14, 2017, 07:54 PM Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 08:01 PM by GribbleGrunger
Wait what is it?
It's the community being creative. These people have other events planned and no doubt more people will come up with ideas of their own. Watching the NMS community grow and experiment like this is probably the most satisfying thing I've ever seen. Many people still scoff at this game because they live in the past but what they don't realise is how much it's changed and how many more people are playing. Ignorance is making these people look silly, just as it did with Driveclub. They don't realise it though, and probably will never realise it, because they choose to stay ignorant.

I'm hoping the next update hits in the coming weeks. The time feels right.

Legend

It's the community being creative. Watching the NMS community grow and experiment like this is probably the most satisfying thing I've ever seen. Many people still scoff at this game because they live in the past but what they don't realise is how much it's changed and how many more people are playing. These people have other events planned and no doubt more people will come up with ideas of their own.
No I just don't understand the video.

GribbleGrunger

No I just don't understand the video.
Four people navigated the galaxy using the Pilgrim Star App and the Signal Booster (for the co-ordinance), and landed in the same solar system at the same spacestation. They then set themselves the goal to go to the same planet and see who could name all the creatures first. That's what the 4 screens show.

Legend

Four people navigated the galaxy using the Pilgrim Star App and the Signal Booster (for the co-ordinance), and landed in the same solar system at the same spacestation. They then set themselves the goal to go to the same planet and see who could name all the creatures first. That's what the 4 screens show.
AW I expected a mod.

GribbleGrunger

Their second Multiplayer vid