Dissidia Final Fantasy

Started by darkknightkryta, Feb 14, 2015, 03:40 PM

previous topic - next topic

darkknightkryta

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

Mobile

That was my guess, but the PS3 is barely capable of this.

BasilZero

Its Arcade.

More than likely PS4/Xbox One.

Hopefully it'll come out on PC but doubtful.

darkknightkryta

Its Arcade.

More than likely PS4/Xbox One.

Hopefully it'll come out on PC but doubtful.

They made an arcade game?  Really?  Seriously, my friend was asking me.

BasilZero

They made an arcade game?  Really?  Seriously, my friend was asking me.

They announced this so far for Arcade so its an arcade game o.O.

This is coming out for Arcades in Japan at the moment.

Also supposedly it doesnt play like the PSP games since its 3 vs 3 so its gonna be like the Marvel VS Capcom series along with that I doubt they'll have leveling up system like they had on Dissidia since its an arcade game.

darkknightkryta

They announced this so far for Arcade so its an arcade game o.O.

This is coming out for Arcades in Japan at the moment.

Also supposedly it doesnt play like the PSP games since its 3 vs 3 so its gonna be like the Marvel VS Capcom series along with that I doubt they'll have leveling up system like they had on Dissidia since its an arcade game.

It looks exactly like Dissidia though. Just with more people at once.

BasilZero

It looks exactly like Dissidia though. Just with more people at once.

Its an arcade game, how are they gonna have people leveling up? It looks like Dissida because its part of the same series....just wont play the same I'm sure which is kinda lame but eh just hope it comes out on consoles or PC.

The visuals for the character designs are meh for me especially for Terra - wtf is up with her design D: lol

darkknightkryta

Its an arcade game, how are they gonna have people leveling up? It looks like Dissida because its part of the same series....just wont play the same I'm sure which is kinda lame but eh just hope it comes out on consoles or PC.

The visuals for the character designs are meh for me especially for Terra - wtf is up with her design D: lol

I was referring to game play. You can level up, they can use those cards that Tekken used.

Dr. Pezus

Smells like PS4/X1

BasilZero

I was referring to game play. You can level up, they can use those cards that Tekken used.

In a arcade setting? wat

darkknightkryta

In a arcade setting? wat

You never knew what Namco did with Tekken?  They had a card reader set up, any arcade that bought a Tekken 5 or 6 machine were given cards to give out.  You got to keep your win/losses on your card.  I don't see why Square can't use something like that.  Mind you, I'm not saying that's what's going to happen, but it's not impossible.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Now that I've finally watched the video, it looks good. Some how i doubt this is be on either next gen system. Square is lost, so who know where this will actually end up if it doesn't get stuck in development hell like KH3 and FF13vs or what ever it's called now.

BasilZero

You never knew what Namco did with Tekken?  They had a card reader set up, any arcade that bought a Tekken 5 or 6 machine were given cards to give out.  You got to keep your win/losses on your card.  I don't see why Square can't use something like that.  Mind you, I'm not saying that's what's going to happen, but it's not impossible.

Hmm interesting. First I heard, but then again this is SE we're speaking....