VizionEck Expo Days: what would you like to see?

Started by Legend, Feb 10, 2015, 01:51 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

dev diary explaining features
like you in your office work area with game in background like other common dev diaries

I'll do a green screen background of a volcano. That sounds cooler.

the-pi-guy

I'd much rather see you in your bedroom, wearing pajamas.
Keep your audience on their toes!

Legend

Dr. Pezus

7H3

I'll do a green screen background of a volcano. That sounds cooler.

lol green screen with game in b/g with be more appropriate
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Slayer

Game looks way too confusing. No one understands it

Show the basics and dont overcomplicate things

Legend

Game looks way too confusing. No one understands it

Show the basics and dont overcomplicate things

Yeah I've honestly had lots of issues with this. Most of VizionEck's mechanics are unique to the game, so I have to explain them from the ground up. Maybe a tutorial video would be nice?

Also I think it'd be fun to create a game cover, and maybe even the back of the case to go along with it. That would force me to try to sell/explain the game with just a single image.

the-pi-guy

Feels like a good/bad idea, but here goes. 
What about creating a new level and showing off that level?  Think tutorial/demo with the developer to give a taste of the game. 

Legend

Feels like a good/bad idea, but here goes. 
What about creating a new level and showing off that level?  Think tutorial/demo with the developer to give a taste of the game. 

Multiplayer wise I'll probably fully show a few levels, since the joy from that really only comes from playing it.

Campaign wise, I think I'll just show the first level there since it acts like a tutorial.

darkknightkryta

What about a developer walkthrough like some people do?  Molyneux did one for Fable 2 when he was explaining the combat.

Max King of the Wild

I'd like to see the cubes in their natural habitat. Can you do a nature documentary? I'm very curious to know how they reproduce

Legend

I'd like to see the cubes in their natural habitat. Can you do a nature documentary? I'm very curious to know how they reproduce

The cubes are robots built to fight eachother to the death! This is their natural habitat.

Robots don't reproduce. They are built.

the-pi-guy

The cubes are robots built to fight eachother to the death! This is their natural habitat.

Robots don't reproduce. They are built.

That's what you think!! 
Spoiler for Hidden:
The plot thickens

Legend

That's what you think!! 
Spoiler for Hidden:
The plot thickens

I've talked about them being robots before haha. They're remote controlled robots. That way when you die, you just assume control of a different one.

FLGibsonIII

All aboard the hype train.

Go Up