Recent Posts

Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10
I have no one to ask.  
Gaming Community / Re: Video Game Sales Thread
Last post by DerNebel - Today at 08:25 PM
You know I really hope Zelda and Horizon sell 7 Million+
Both are fantastic.
Also....this is a very good sign.

3rd Party actually selling on a Nintendo console(only two of the games featured are 1st Party(and one second party but anyway).
Do we have any sort of dimensions for what kind of numbers these rankings represent? Cause without them I don't find these rankings to be particularly useful. Especially because we know that digital attach rates on Nintendo systems are far lower than they are on other platforms.
Last post by Cute Pikachu - Today at 07:11 PM
You know I really hope Zelda and Horizon sell 7 Million+
Both are fantastic.
Also....this is a very good sign.

3rd Party actually selling on a Nintendo console(only two of the games featured are 1st Party(and one second party but anyway).
Either XBonx is doing good and they need to slow it down, or they want to stop it from gaining traction.
Its a year old. And at one retailer. I dont think it has anything to do with the onex. But i bet we see a permanent price drop and the standard ps4 phased out soon.
Last post by Legend - Today at 06:35 PM
Ps4 pro got a 50 dollar cut at gamestop too.
Either XBonx is doing good and they need to slow it down, or they want to stop it from gaining traction.
Last post by DerNebel - Today at 06:02 PM
I'm more interested in Horizon, which is 3rd currently. Do you think they'll give us a sales update on that before the year ends, or early in 2018? And do you think the game will be passed 5 million at that point?

I'm thinking definitely for both.
Ps4 pro got a 50 dollar cut at gamestop too.
Last post by Xevross - Today at 03:18 PM
So PS4 1TB has dropped to $199 on amazon and its shot to #1 on the best sellers. Its not on the monthly or yearly best sellers list right now, so it might be fun to track its progress and see what a $199 PS4 can do.
Going to get my tv after work! Bestbuy put the sony 900e on sale today. Which means i dont have to rush for blackfriday.
PS4 Pro with Horizon Zero Dawn, Wolfenstein 2(May just get the switch version who knows), Th Evil Within 2, AC Orgins.
Pages[1] 2 3 ... 10