God of War |OT| Now on PC

Viewing single post

Started by Xevross, Apr 11, 2018, 05:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

?
"During Awards Season People Will Realize God of War is not a 10" (by some people on the internet) | ResetEra

Si I've read this (some person said that it's the best 8.5/10 of your life) and got me wondering: Regardless of what I think about the game, right now it seems like the press have made up their mind (and heart) and even if they think the game is... I don't know, a 6/10, it looks like everything before it is less than that so, it doesn't have to be a 10 by the end of the year everything else would be lesser. Now, projecting into the future, it's expected that Red Dead Redemption 2 will get major attention but other than that what else could compete? Spider-Man? Smash Bross? It's undenniable that God of War will be in the conversation whether people think it deserves it or not and it'd be weird if the press would backpedal on their claims so much. An example used to back up this claim was Uncharted 4, stating that it got a lot of 10s and by award season got brought down because "people" changed their opinion but that game still got a lot of goty's so... Do you feel that press is on a famous honeymoon phase and got carried away? Personally I think they were to vocal to turn around. (I'm not saying nothing can top it, juts that it'd be weird is they suddenly say "you know, actually it wasn't that good). Bring ragnarok upon me if I'm not making any sense.