PlayStation Community Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 03, 2014, 03:25 PM

previous topic - next topic

Kerotan

Ok I'll explain.
Battle Royale appeals largely to a certain crowd that I don't want to play with. Adding Battle Royale makes the game more attractive to that crowd. So now, for example, the pool of players used to be only 10% dickheads is now 50% dickheads. They might mainly play the BR mode but you can guarantee that most will also be playing other modes.
Sounds like you like BR but don't take this as a personal shot at you because it's not all BR fans I hate. In Battlefield you have to rely on communication and the last thing I want is to be in a squad with a trash talking screaming 8 year old.

No offence but that's a load of battleship.. I'm actually playing a lot of bf4 lately and last night our clan had 2 full squads working together. That's team work. However the average player on bf4 doesn't give a shame about the objective. It's filled with people who want to camp for kills with snipers, players hiding in spawn with artillery and AA tanks and enemies tbagging.

If you want team work on the new battlefield you'll need friends to do so. Same as always. Infact my experience of the BR crowd so far on fortnite and h1z1 is that there's a lot more team work going on then games like battlefield. For starters a hell of a lot more people on fortnite have mics and actually want to communicate unlike battlefield.

I've played bf probably every month for the last 6 or 7 years now and pretending the community is better then other big titles is a load of wank.

@Legend
Like the majority of people I like BR games. They're not my favourite but I do like and enjoy them. The teamwork required to continuously do well makes it a very fun experience. Only rainbow 6 siege has a better team experience but only when I play with my friends because the average random player on that can be pretty dim and is more likely to shoot his own team mate in the head for stealing a kill then working on conms as a team.