Super Street Fighter 5: Best fighting game ever! 5/10

Started by Mmm_fish_tacos, Jun 12, 2015, 10:52 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

darkknightkryta

Never mind, it's sexier this way.

Raven

Never mind, it's sexier this way.
It's Juri. To me, there's something about her that could make a paper bag sexy.

darkknightkryta

I played the King of Fighters demo... WTF did I play?  They ruined the fudgy game.  The combo's are literally 1 button.  Literally spamming light punch gives you a 4 hit combo that chains into a special or super depending if you have meter. The game looks worse than Tekken 5 on ps2.  They changed their presentation to rip off Tekken, which is a disgrace (Even the levels look like Tekken's).  I'm seriously contemplating cancelling my pre-order.  How the fudge do you go from King of Fighters 11, one of the most technically sound fighters I've ever played, second to Street Fighter 5, to this shame?

darkknightkryta

Mmm_fish_tacos

darkknightkryta

ethomaz

Daily challenges yay

darkknightkryta

Daily challenges yay
Yay, we can now grind for 50 fight money!  Note: I haven't read the article yet so I'm being pessimistic.

DerNebel

Yay, we can now grind for 50 fight money!  Note: I haven't read the article yet so I'm being pessimistic.
They haven't given numbers. Sounds like two decent updates to me.

darkknightkryta

Just finished reading.  Super update.  Yet people are still fudgy complaining.  They literally addressed every complaint these babies have and they still complain...

ethomaz

I didn't understand the color thing but looks like they are fixing it.

darkknightkryta

I didn't understand the color thing but looks like they are fixing it.
They're giving the colours for season pass holders, that way you don't have to grind for them.  That way you can just do survival for costumes instead.

DerNebel

So you guys remember that thing about Capcom saying they would crack down on people that used the 1-round-survival exploits to get the colors and how people bitched that they would be punished even though "they just wanted the colors"?

Well, looks like punishments are rolling out and it is Capcom taking away the fight money that was earned with the exploit, not the colors, not even the stuff you bought with the FM you cheated yourself to, but just the FM. Guess what? People are still barking. LMAO

What happened to "I just wanted the colors"?

darkknightkryta

So you guys remember that thing about Capcom saying they would crack down on people that used the 1-round-survival exploits to get the colors and how people bitched that they would be punished even though "they just wanted the colors"?

Well, looks like punishments are rolling out and it is Capcom taking away the fight money that was earned with the exploit, not the colors, not even the stuff you bought with the FM you cheated yourself to, but just the FM. Guess what? People are still barking. LMAO

What happened to "I just wanted the colors"?
Yeah I was reading up on it before hand cause I stumbled upon the fact that talking to the server wasn't password protected.

Go Up