Digital Homicide plunges further into insanity - Sues Steam users - NeoGAF

Started by Legend, Sep 16, 2016, 01:13 PM

previous topic - next topic

Max King of the Wild

I'm disagreeing/agreeing with what you said.  

It wasn't technically the company, but it was.  
Is what I'm saying.  

As in it's not "Digital Homicide", but it is Digital Homicide because it's the founder.  
The whole situation yes is this^.  
Okay, I see.... But now I'm more confused.. How does he expect to recoup damages done to the business if the business isn't suing.

the-pi-guy

Okay, I see.... But now I'm more confused.. How does he expect to recoup damages done to the business if the business isn't suing.
He kind of is the business is what I'm saying.  
But he's also trying to get on a lot of harassment issues, which he probably can't do as a business.  

Max King of the Wild

Oct 04, 2016, 07:19 PM Last Edit: Oct 04, 2016, 07:36 PM by Max King of the Wild
He kind of is the business is what I'm saying.  
But he's also trying to get on a lot of harassment issues, which he probably can't do as a business.  
Right, either the business is trying to recoup loss sales or he is trying to sue for personal harassment... It doesn't seem like he can argue both. And it also seems like he's arguing criticism at his company should be personal harassment.

Also, this was doomed to begin with lol. We all knew that

I mean, at this point, he should have sued for hundreds of millions due to loss of money... All the money he'll be out when future employers do background checks and come across this they'll skip him lol

I really wanted to see this actually go to trial.

1. I really wanted to see him justify the 18 million. How the hell did a low selling, low budget game revenue amount to 18 million? On top of which, if his company really lost 18m then before the drama they had to of made a few million at least, right? How can he not afford a lawyer?

2. I really wanted to see the counter suits. He would have been iced

Go Up