The Gaming Community Thread! Multiplats and the like are welcome.

Started by Legend, Apr 23, 2015, 01:12 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dr. Pezus

New Mad Max trailer!!

Dr. Pezus

After the movie and this trailer I'm starting to get really hyped!!

BasilZero

BananaKing

After the movie and this trailer I'm starting to get really hyped!!

i was hyped for the game before the movie. then i saw the movie trailer and got super hyped for the movie. then i saw the movie and my mind was blown. cant wait for this game. is there any word on multiplayer btw? i probably wouldnt be interested but hey, just curious.

Legend

i was hyped for the game before the movie. then i saw the movie trailer and got super hyped for the movie. then i saw the movie and my mind was blown. cant wait for this game. is there any word on multiplayer btw? i probably wouldnt be interested but hey, just curious.

Eh I loved the movie, but I'm just not feeling it with the game.

BananaKing

Eh I loved the movie, but I'm just not feeling it with the game.

because it has no squares and white lines? :P

Legend

because it has no squares and white lines? :P

It feels too much like Shadow of Mordor*Generic open world game.

I like my stories dang nabbit!

And if I only liked games with squares and white lines, I'd be stuck playing just VizionEck and tick tack toe.

BananaKing

It feels too much like Shadow of Mordor*Generic open world game.

I like my stories dang nabbit!

And if I only liked games with squares and white lines, I'd be stuck playing just VizionEck and tick tack toe.

but car battles! epic car battles!! that doesnt seem generic at all! infact other than twisted metal i dont remember the last good game that let me have epic car battles.

and the open wasteland is perfect for it.

Legend

but car battles! epic car battles!! that doesnt seem generic at all! infact other than twisted metal i dont remember the last good game that let me have epic car battles.

and the open wasteland is perfect for it.

But I don't care about car battles. In Maro Kart the arenas are the worst levels.

BasilZero

Twisted Metal Am Cry

Dr. Pezus

But I don't care about car battles. In Maro Kart the arenas are the worst levels.
That's because it's Mario Kart

DD_Bwest

sometimes i utterly hate video games and developers,  they have utterly no respect for consumers time these days, and just love to shame in our face.  im almost done with it

Legend

sometimes i utterly hate video games and developers,  they have utterly no respect for consumers time these days, and just love to shame in our face.  im almost done with it

Did a specific game upset you?

And I agree.

DD_Bwest

Did a specific game upset you?

And I agree.
GTA V..  Im replaying the missions to get the golds, the last trophy needed for plat.  It comes down to something that is so fudgy basic.  restarting.   you can replay the mission after its done, you get retries when you die or miss checkmarks etc,  but they wont give you a restart option.   Plus, some missions require a no contact or dents etc in races.  you need to completely leave the mission in order to restart that counter, which takes reloading the single player.  and that doesnt even get into the AI crashing into you.

plus they have missions that have time constaints, but when you reload it to replay it, you start on foot, rather than in a car like you would have in the mission, so its handicapping you from the start

Legend

GTA V..  Im replaying the missions to get the golds, the last trophy needed for plat.  It comes down to something that is so fudgy basic.  restarting.   you can replay the mission after its done, you get retries when you die or miss checkmarks etc,  but they wont give you a restart option.   Plus, some missions require a no contact or dents etc in races.  you need to completely leave the mission in order to restart that counter, which takes reloading the single player.  and that doesnt even get into the AI crashing into you.

plus they have missions that have time constaints, but when you reload it to replay it, you start on foot, rather than in a car like you would have in the mission, so its handicapping you from the start

I also didn't like GTA because of things like that. Just so bloody slow unless you do the exact correct thing.

Go Up