50 dollars! With black flag and unity

More to come later.

Legend

50$!!!!!

Link?!?!?

Xevross

50$!!!!!

Link?!?!?

Its a special deal where you trade in your mother and get $300 off. God knows what MS wants with lots of women though...

Legend

Its a special deal where you trade in your mother and get $300 off. God knows what MS wants with lots of women though...

I'm a collector. I can't trade in my old junk :(

Mmm_fish_tacos

50$!!!!!

Link?!?!?

Lol that's what it cost after my Ps3 and games trade. Lol

Xevross

Hahahaha nice one.

But srsly shame on you, this is your mother we're talking about! Don't make jokes your mother, or any mothers for that matter!

nnodley

I'm the same. I just can't trade in my old systems.  THEY ARE MINE FOREVER...... or till they die!

nnodley

I'm sure you will like it.  It really is not that bad of a system. Haven't played much of it myself since this week has been crazy with homework. 

Oh and when you get it let me know what your gamertag is and I will add you!

Raven

The only X1 game that has my interest between all available games and the end of next year is Halo 5. Nothing else coming excites me in the slightest. I do have my eye on Crackdown and Phantom Dust. I need to know more about Scalebound. Sadly, all three of those games probably won't be coming until 2016.

Hynad

It really is not that bad of a system. 

I love that wording. It means it is bad, just not as much as some other people think.  ;D

BasilZero

Same here - I still have my N64 and my Gameboy Color from the late 1990s.

I wish I still had my SNES though :(

RIP because I decided to sell it....and give away my 2nd one >_>.

Legend

I love that wording. It means it is bad, just not as much as some other people think.  ;D

Kinda like when people used to say "The XBO is doing great considering it costs so much." It's just a different way to say "The XBO is doing bad because it costs so much."

BasilZero

Kinda like when people used to say "The XBO is doing great considering it costs so much." It's just a different way to say "The XBO is doing bad because it costs so much."

You sly dog! I see what u did thar ;)

nnodley

Yeah pretty much! LULZ 

It's definitely not as good as PS4, but it's not as bad as a lot people make it seem.

7H3

Sunset Overdrive!!!!!!!
"It's hip to be square." - Eurogamer<br />"Shut up its art!" -Legend

Go Up