SPOILER thread for Horizon

Started by Legend, Mar 09, 2017, 03:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

nnodley

It wasn't so off-putting. They didn't talk like the quest had happened, just as if they'd seen each other before. I thought maybe I'd bumped into her as a minor NPC. Maybe I had, I can't remember ;D
Ahh, but Aloy is the reason why she had the parts to create the weapon in the first place and wiping out the bandits near the area. It just seems pretty important to her being there.  But I guess you could just say she had someone else go in and get the stuff she needed.

Legend

HOrizon 2 really needs to work on stuff like that. Hardly ever do they have different lines for what's happened.

LIke when the king flirted with Aloy I went with the heart option saying I had other quests I needed to finish first. Then later on he apologized for trying to replace Ersa with me even though Aloy never mentioned that.

I Think there are only two choices in the entire game. Save/kill olin and save/kill Nill.

nnodley

HOrizon 2 really needs to work on stuff like that. Hardly ever do they have different lines for what's happened.

LIke when the king flirted with Aloy I went with the heart option saying I had other quests I needed to finish first. Then later on he apologized for trying to replace Ersa with me even though Aloy never mentioned that.

I Think there are only two choices in the entire game. Save/kill olin and save/kill Nill.
Haha I did the same.  When he was apologizing I thought I had missed something or just didn't remember the convo right.   It was really weird.  

At least now they have all the systems in place and hopefully do expand and work on fixing that stuff up.

Xevross

Ahh, but Aloy is the reason why she had the parts to create the weapon in the first place and wiping out the bandits near the area. It just seems pretty important to her being there.  But I guess you could just say she had someone else go in and get the stuff she needed.
Yeah that would make sense. Although at the point I finished the game I had no idea about the quest so as far as I knew she just had these weapons she could bring to help, so it didn't really feel out of place.

They manage to do it for some small conversations, but its limited and not many do change. The Sun King one is an example of one that isn't affected.

I chose the brain option so it made sense to me, but they definitely should have adapted it

BananaKing

Apr 15, 2017, 07:33 PM Last Edit: Apr 15, 2017, 07:36 PM by BananaKing
just finished the game. fudge its amazing. i loved it.

there is so much to learn yet and a sequel can be awesome. i hope the expansion doesnt focus on the hades/signal story, and that it focuses on a side story about other tribes in the world. leave the hades/signal stuff for Horizon 2.

i absolutly hated vanasha, for thos who played her side quest. geez, worst written character and voice acted character in the game.

also why does the game reset you before the final mission after you actually done it? i can understand resetting the world to how it was before due to the changes that happened to maridian when it got attacked. but why make the world reset to right before the final mission. even if you go talk to rost (btw, talking to rost'ss grave is a fantastic touch). you dont acknowledge that you accomplished your mission. it resets it so you didnt do the final mission.

btw i really loved rost. they did such a marvelous job on him even though he wasnt present much in the game, yet he is the most memorable maybe.  

ClassicGamingWizz

So that's why I had no idea who Petra was...I talked to literally everyone before the final mission and she was the only one who I was like who the hell is this but I just kind of went with it assuming she was a worker supplying the weapons.

Didn't think too much of it during the mission but looking but it was kind of odd lol
I almost did the final mission without doing the petra quests , when i was completing 100% of the game before the final mission i noticed that vilage and quests there, but there was a character in the final part that i never saw, it was a girl with a wolf pelt as a helm or something, it looked interesting character, sad i missed something :S

Go Up