What's the best candy in the world?

Started by Dr. Pezus, Feb 07, 2015, 06:28 PM

previous topic - next topic

Dr. Pezus

are you saying that because it's Icelandic then it's not good enough for me to have heard of it? I've heard of some Mexican, Chinese, German and even Jewish candy
No, I'm saying that's why you haven't heard of it or seen it. Not because it isn't good enough but because it's only sold and marketed in Iceland. Iceland is a small country with few people but Mexicans, Chinese and Jews are numerous and all over the world (Chinese, Jews) or all over America (Mexicans).

Max King of the Wild

No, I'm saying that's why you haven't heard of it or seen it. Not because it isn't good enough but because it's only sold and marketed in Iceland. Iceland is a small country with few people but Mexicans, Chinese and Jews are numerous and all over the world (Chinese, Jews) or all over America (Mexicans).
I've seen German and Swiss candy as well.

Dr. Pezus

I've seen German and Swiss candy as well.
Same reasons lol. Swiss candy is sold all over the world. Germany is the biggest (population-wise) country in EU.

Max King of the Wild

Same reasons lol. Swiss candy is sold all over the world. Germany is the biggest (population-wise) country in EU.
I've seen English candy as well. I just think your candy isn't good enough to hold up in the big leagues of candy

Go Up