Red Dead Redemption 2: bet on the metacritic

Started by Legend, Oct 19, 2018, 05:47 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Legend

Xevross

Opencritic says you're 10 hours too early with this countdown. So does my memory.

BananaKing

Hype!

99.99999 here we come!

Ludicrous Speed

I see some clickbait reviews bringing it down from its rightful 102 score.

Legend

Opencritic says you're 10 hours too early with this countdown. So does my memory.
Guess opencritic updated their countdown. Fixed

the-pi-guy

#delaystation4

Mmm_fish_tacos

Xevross

There's already one 5/5 review on opencritic which says it's one of the games of the gen. Not so surprising but still a good sign.

Dr. Pezus

It's happening!

Given how much Spidey sold, I wonder how much this game will sell. 5m+ combined in the US first month?

Xevross

It's happening!

Given how much Spidey sold, I wonder how much this game will sell. 5m+ combined in the US first month?
Benji expects it to have a better launch week than Blops 4, but with Blops 4 having much longer to sell he thinks Blops will claim #1 for the month. He also said COD is looking to be down a fair bit YOY, mainly thanks to lacking BF and not having as many days tracked. WW2 sold 4.4M in Nov last year, so seems to me like Benji is expecting RDR2 to fall short of 4M or just around 4M.

And that sounds about right to me, if I were to make a guess I'd say 4-4.5M for RDR2.

I'm thinking around 300-400k FW in the UK as well, which would be quite far above Blops 4. This one is harder to judge though.

Legend

Also just a heads up, this is a big game and it deserves its own review thread. This thread will stay focused on our predictions and what not.

Who wants to claim the review thread?

Xevross

Also just a heads up, this is a big game and it deserves its own review thread. This thread will stay focused on our predictions and what not.

Who wants to claim the review thread?
I'll do it!

Xevross

So its looking like its 97/98 right now. If it does manage to reach 98 all that does is give negative points to Legend and kerotan right? As pez, Pi and banana will still be joint 1st.

Dr. Pezus

97 is a safe bet for major Rockstar games lately lol

Go Up