Star Citizen

Viewing single post

Started by Raven, Jan 23, 2017, 05:40 AM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Final release was a timeframe shortly after the schedule report went live. June 30th was the earliest from the start and that has only changed by one week. This patch is not being pushed back to October. That's absurd. As I said, a lot of progress has already been made. Worst case scenario is that a few features will be pushed to a smaller patch or 3.1 but they're not going to push the live release of 3.0 back beyond Gamescom when all of the major highlights of this patch are either done or close to it. Special testing and general testing are both still on track for their original start dates and the bulk of the patch is still currently expected to be done before special testing even begins in the first week of June.
I know the patch isn't being pushed back to october  :P

That's just purely an extrapolation of the numbers ignoring any real world common sense. Middle of August is what I'd actually predict, kinda right around gamescom.

I don't know what you mean by "Final release was a timeframe shortly after the schedule report went live." Special testing and general testing are both delayed a week.

Original:

Current: