VizionEck

Started by Legend, May 31, 2015, 07:32 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SWORDF1SH

Oct 07, 2016, 04:10 PM Last Edit: Oct 07, 2016, 04:15 PM by SWORDF1SH
Have you invested in the forum sub yet?
?

Oh it got some hate lol. There was even a petition to block it from being ported to xbox. Practically no one signed it, but someone felt enough anger to start one.

The console wars were so strong back then.
Lol did you upset Xbox people on chartz for the them to have animosity towards you haha? I'm sure I can remember you causing a bit of commotion back in the day.

Legend

?
Lol did you upset Xbox people on chartz for the them to have animosity towards you haha? I'm sure I can remember you causing a bit of commotion back in the day.
Well I'm sure a few of the xbots hated me but they hated everyone. Most xbox fans on the chertz I had fun friendly convos with.

The only commotion I caused was when I "hacked" their website and had a going away party. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193416

You know how the chertz have their pro subscription or whatever? Well they actually copied that from us (no). http://vizioneck.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=subscriptions

SWORDF1SH

I'm up for supporting the forum. But before I do can you make the forum unusable with aggressive ad campaigns and the only way to get rid of these browser breaking ads is to pay you monies. Also can you put some basic features behind a paywall, I want to feel like I'm getting something in return.

Legend

I'm up for supporting the forum. But before I do can you make the forum unusable with aggressive ad campaigns and the only way to get rid of these browser breaking ads is to pay you monies. Also can you put some basic features behind a paywall, I want to feel like I'm getting something in return.
Fun fact you might not know.

The forum ads are optional. Any user can go into "look and layout" and turn them off.

(also the paid subscriptions are a joke. I'm pretty sure you can't actually buy them)

SWORDF1SH

The forum ads are optional. Any user can go into "look and layout" and turn them off.

(also the paid subscriptions are a joke. I'm pretty sure you can't actually buy them)
I had adblock running when I came here and the forum was ever so polite in telling me ads were optional that I disabled adblock. The only reason I installed adblock in the first place was because of chartz. On phone I have no choice, I haven't found a solution to block ads while on chartz.

O so you can't support the forum. Maybe you should set something up.

darkknightkryta

I think you should add in a cheat code into your game that allows the user's cube to be your, @Legend , avatar.  Just picturing a cube floating around killing people with that face is making me giggle.

Legend

I think you should add in a cheat code into your game that allows the user's cube to be your, @Legend , avatar.  Just picturing a cube floating around killing people with that face is making me giggle.
I'll be sure to give it laser eyes too.

DerNebel

Btw. this reminds me, I have adblock specifically turned off on Vizioneck but it still doesn't show the ads to me very often and tells me that I can just turn off ads on this forum instead of using adblock. Do you know what's up with that?

Legend

Btw. this reminds me, I have adblock specifically turned off on Vizioneck but it still doesn't show the ads to me very often and tells me that I can just turn off ads on this forum instead of using adblock. Do you know what's up with that?
Do the ads eventually show up if you let the page idle?

The adblock message pops up if after a short bit of time the ads haven't started loading.

DerNebel

Do the ads eventually show up if you let the page idle?

The adblock message pops up if after a short bit of time the ads haven't started loading.
Don't think so, no. I'll try when I get home though.

DerNebel

Checked, no they don't load.

Legend

Checked, no they don't load.
Might be a german internet issue or just your adblock tripping up, but not really worth further investigation.

I recommend you just donate directly to me instead.

SWORDF1SH

I recommend you just donate directly to me instead.
Will it mean the game get's done quicker?

Legend

Will it mean the game get's done quicker?
Probably the opposite.

I'd be distracted by all the booze and hookers made available from your funds.

SWORDF1SH

Probably the opposite.

I'd be distracted by all the booze and hookers made available from your funds.
Here's $100, film it!!!

Go Up