Movie Thread

Viewing single post

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 25, 2014, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Well it's more

Spoiler for Hidden:
what will it cost the avengers in 4 to get them back and not really about the dusting of characters. I do agree though it takes away the stakes of the movie, but it's nice seeing them lose for once.

Also I felt the pacing was really weird in this movie
Spoiler for Hidden:
I didn&#39;t get that feeling at all. They billed Thanos as the ultimate bad guy so it&#39;d just be a continuation of this fight. It didn&#39;t raise the stakes.<br><br>Seeing them lose was great. I wouldn&#39;t say this movie managed it, but it was nice to see a Marvel movie try to be dark.

Yeah like nod said, it was written as a whole story and they just picked the best end point for part 1.

Spoiler for Hidden:
The real stakes will be in part 2, where I think a lot of the old- school avengers are going to die trying to fix what happened. The stakes/ cost of it all needs to be judged at the end of the whole 2 parts I feel.

It was a great emotional ending though, and will have people dying to see what happens in the film next year. Its a shame they did kill off key characters like BP and Spiderman, because it would have made it more believable if they stayed alive. But they said in an interview they just had to write their own story, do their own thing, and its unfortunate that these characters already have sequels announced.

It'll probably be one of the better 2 part movies. This was a great point to stop it since there wasn't anything teased beyond this. Wonder if part 2 will stand on its own or act mainly as resolution to the first.

Spoiler for Hidden:
I think dr. Strange did something. It was odd how he just decided to give up the stone like that. Will probably be the beginning point of the next one.<br><br>Wouldn&#39;t expect that many people to die but if they do die it doesn&#39;t matter. Death isn&#39;t usually that interesting in a movie if it&#39;s the last in the franchise.<br><br>Yeah but the writers should know what universe they&#39;re writing in. Of course more movies are in the timeline and they can&#39;t determine the faight of everything. Both Antman 2 and Captain Marvel take place before infinity war so that the current state with everyone dead doesn&#39;t matter. Part 2 will come out and revert things so that everything can continue like normal.