Horizon Zero Dawn

Viewing single post

Started by the-pi-guy, Feb 02, 2017, 04:23 PM

previous topic - next topic

Linked Events

Riderz1337

Mar 01, 2017, 10:02 PM Last Edit: Mar 01, 2017, 10:04 PM by Riderz1337
Oh I also have to commend Guerilla on not putting Microtransactions in this...

Do you guys know how EASY it would have been for them to do that with those reward box things? I was just opening up a bunch of em and I'm like what the hell why did they not make these available for real money? It would have been such a simple cash grab but they chose not to do it. Very happy to see that, although maybe it's something coming in the future?

Yeah its amazing how you can come across what would be an epic boss fight in another game just be wondering around. I just fought a snapmaw for the first time and also attracted the attention of 3 sawtooths and 4 watchers, that was an extremely intense fight!

So I'm in the second area now and the main quest is telling me to go half the map away, I'm not sure whether to go there first or just meander there and see if things pop up along the way... what have you guys done?
Have you been to the canyon desert like area? Or is that the area the game is telling you to go? I believe you're at the part where you have to defeat that big spinning monster that has multiple arms and then right after they open the big gate...Me personally I did 1-2 side quests right inside that place and after that I went into the new area where it looks like a desert/canyon. Right after that is actually where I fought that stormbird I was talking about.
Legend made me remove this. Everybody riot.