Based in Colorado
Square off against other players and battle to the death with one of a kind FPS combat: it's fast paced action and strategy boxed into one. The 3D maps range from small compact rooms to expansive open areas. Different approaches are needed depending on where the fight takes place.
- A game invented from the ground up with one of a kind mechanics.
- Splitscreen for both local and online play. Works with LAN too.
- Cool graphics and fancy 3D lightning.
- All matches are saved as 3D replays for your enjoyment.
- Deep combat just waiting to be mastered.
- Community powered DLC. The more people play, the more they unlock. No paid DLC or microtransactions ever.
VizionEck Cube Royale started development in 2013 as a multiplayer mode for VizionEck Adventure. 3 years later it had expanded into a unique product and was split off so that it could continue diverging from Adventure's singleplayer mode.
Logo & Icon
VizionEck Cube Royale OT
Additional info and dev updates at vizioneck.com.
About VizionEck LLC
VizionEck LLC is a solo studio run by Mike Armbrust. I love making games that trust player inteligence and give them the freedom to make discoveries on their own.
Multiple projects are in various stages of development, but Hapax has been my primary focus since before the studio was founded.
More information on VizionEck LLC, our logo, & relevant media are available here.
VizionEck Cube Royale Credits
Business & Development, VizionEck LLC