AI General Thread

Started by Legend, Dec 05, 2022, 04:35 AM

0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

#555
Wow I bought a month of gpt plus. Been like a year or more since I had it.

Gpt 6 astra is blowing me away. Handling a very custom function in my game and speeding it up 2x while removing the need for a lookup table.

edt: ok but it's still stupid and has all the issues you're used to with llms. It just spent 17 minutes to return with a lazy solution that would take two seconds to implement if that was what I asked for.

nnodley

yeah I've been using Astra with Unreal and it has been setting up some multiplayer gameplay that I'm making. It's doing really well. It is hot garbage at any sort of art inside unreal though.  Doesn't matter since I'll still do all art myself anyway.


Setting up a scheduled chat to give me job postings every day so I can keep applying. Place I've been working with is a shell of what it was right now even though I have 1 more project with them starting in a couple-ish weeks.