TV Show Thread

Started by Dr. Pezus, May 07, 2014, 03:24 PM

0 Members and 18 Guests are viewing this topic.

Legend

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Today at 06:09 PMLooks like on IMDB, S7 and S8 are tied for the lowest rated season, with S7 having the lowest lows, and S9 is a big jump up. 
Good!

For once my opinions aren't alien to everyone else haha.

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Today at 06:17 PMI finally ordered Westworld.

It wasn't quite on my radar, but I saw The Shield was on a good sale, so I got that.

I've mostly been focusing on anime this year, but lately I've been looking to get a few more non-animated shows.

Wifey has been interested in watching The Middle.
The Middle was fun. I personally knew the gay guy in it  ::)
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me