Watch Blue Origin launch their first humans to the edge of space

Started by Hailey, Jul 20, 2021, 11:24 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey


This 90 minute pre show is gonna be so bad. Blue sounds like an infomercial most of the time.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Oh no the stream has only been live for 30 seconds and it's hard to watch.

I hope they show some New Glenn updates during this.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

No one else is gonna watch this. The next 90 minutes will be the ramblings of a man descending into madness.

Right now we're watching product placement for watches. Everyone gets a custom watch, woohoo!...


Who the heck at Blue thought it was a good idea to have their head sales person host these streams? Nothing about it feels honest compared to SpaceX or NASA streams and I'm sure potential customers feel that too.



VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Walkout. Guess they're going slow because they've entered a hold.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

The bell is cool but it also made me think of A&W/KFC having a bell you can ring lol.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Great flight. Stream was actually pretty good too. Big upgrade over past streams.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

My boss was/is watching this during our meeting.  ;D

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jul 20, 2021, 01:29 PMMy boss was/is watching this during our meeting.  ;D
Even ABC was showing it with their own astronaut. Guess Blue knew a good time to launch.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Oh gosh this 1 hour tv special wanted to be an ad but Christian Davenport shut down their karmen line point.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me