Summer Game Fest: Live Thread!

Started by Hailey, Jun 10, 2021, 02:10 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Lets gooooooo! We gonna get anything juicy? *whispers* Elden Ring? :O

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Calling it now, endgame is Fortnite and not interesting.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Haha I should have expected the gun.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

wtf with this cast though? Is it just a short comedy game?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

this is a very odd premise for sure

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Kojima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


Xevross


Hailey

Hopefully something big with him
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

wait so he's not showing anything?