Legend

Sep 11, 2020, 09:04 PM Last Edit: Sep 11, 2020, 09:05 PM by Legend
Tricked ya!

Legend

But it's for real

DerNebel

the-pi-guy

Tricked ya!
Tricked by not getting tricked. It's the perfect plan.

the-pi-guy

This and DS were my big hopes for this year.

Oh well. Make the game great.

Legend

Tricked by not getting tricked. It's the perfect plan.
Just wanted to give people a moment of peace because we all really wanted this one at launch.

Xevross

Sad but its okay, this game didn't really feel like it suited being a launch title. Q1 is perfect for it.

Now I'm really hoping Sony has more for launch though as this and Deathloop are a pretty measurable loss.

kitler53

well, since i wasn't buying ps5 on launch day i'll be okay with this.   terrible news for ps5's launch though.   this was clearly the best title after spiderman.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens

Dr. Pezus

Everything is delayed

the-pi-guy

Everything is delayed
Came out in 2017.  What are you talking about?

Xevross

well, since i wasn't buying ps5 on launch day i'll be okay with this.   terrible news for ps5's launch though.   this was clearly the best title after spiderman.
Not really since it was coming out on PS4 and pc at the same time. It's what a lot of people were looking forward to most but it's not going to impact ps5 sales at all.

kitler53

Not really since it was coming out on PS4 and pc at the same time. It's what a lot of people were looking forward to most but it's not going to impact ps5 sales at all.
from the developer's talk around the consessions required to be made on ps4 i'll consider this a next gen exclusive.   regardless of cross gen status this was still in the list wars for launch titles and the second most important one.  

demon's souls need to be a launch title now. 

Xevross

from the developer's talk around the consessions required to be made on ps4 i'll consider this a next gen exclusive.   regardless of cross gen status this was still in the list wars for launch titles and the second most important one.  

demon's souls need to be a launch title now.
I think you misunderstood it. This game was made for PS4 and focused on that for a while, they shifted to cross gen and added some enhancements recently but its still a primary PS4 game.

It doesn't need to but it would be a huge help. I think it wil be.

kitler53

I think you misunderstood it. This game was made for PS4 and focused on that for a while, they shifted to cross gen and added some enhancements recently but its still a primary PS4 game.

It doesn't need to but it would be a huge help. I think it wil be.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gameinformer.com/feature/2020/09/08/20-questions-and-answers-about-kena-bridge-of-spirits%3Famp

What is the advantage of PS5 vs PS4?
We only saw the game running on PlayStation 5, so we can't offer any side-by-side comparisons, but there are differences between the PS4 and PS5 versions. One of the most notable is the number of Rot that you'll see onscreen. On PS5, all of them can be visible simultaneously. On PS4, you'll still be able to collect all 100 of them in the world, but you'll see fewer of them at a time. They won't be any less effective in combat or during puzzle solving, but there won't be as many of them visible at once. Also, the forests and overall foliage is denser on PlayStation 5.

Legend

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gameinformer.com/feature/2020/09/08/20-questions-and-answers-about-kena-bridge-of-spirits%3Famp

What is the advantage of PS5 vs PS4?
We only saw the game running on PlayStation 5, so we can't offer any side-by-side comparisons, but there are differences between the PS4 and PS5 versions. One of the most notable is the number of Rot that you'll see onscreen. On PS5, all of them can be visible simultaneously. On PS4, you'll still be able to collect all 100 of them in the world, but you'll see fewer of them at a time. They won't be any less effective in combat or during puzzle solving, but there won't be as many of them visible at once. Also, the forests and overall foliage is denser on PlayStation 5.
That sounds like a standard cross gen game...