Go Down

the-pi-guy

Not too bad, keep it up!
Thanks!
Do you have any advice?  :D

BasilZero

Hello Friends.

I r back.

Not sure how active I'll be since I'm transitioning to a whole set of new changes in my life but you'll see me on from time to time.

Legend

Hello Friends.

I r back.

Not sure how active I'll be since I'm transitioning to a whole set of new changes in my life but you'll see me on from time to time.
Hola!

Don't leave us this time  :'(

Dr. Pezus

Hello Friends.

I r back.

Changes?

BasilZero

Changes?
Getting used to working as a IT Helpdesk technician ;o!
Getting a new house
Getting used to the married life.

darkknightkryta

Getting used to working as a IT Helpdesk technician ;o!
Getting a new house
Getting used to the married life.
You got married?! O_O

BasilZero

darkknightkryta

BasilZero

NO!
Hmmm I could have sworn I did - everyone else on VGC (I think) knows already since I already had mentioned it a couple of times xD.

darkknightkryta

Hmmm I could have sworn I did - everyone else on VGC (I think) knows already since I already had mentioned it a couple of times xD.
I only post in the Vita thread or Wrestling thread there.  Or to post to piss of that akilill... something dude since he's delusional and makes me laugh.

BasilZero

I only post in the Vita thread or Wrestling thread there.  Or to post to piss of that akilill... something dude since he's delusional and makes me laugh.
lol you never check mah profile/wall ;(! You bish T.T lol

But ya, I could have sworn I told you via Steam though :O!

darkknightkryta

lol you never check mah profile/wall ;(! You bish T.T lol

But ya, I could have sworn I told you via Steam though :O!
No your first Steam message to me in months was that message you sent me days ago.

BasilZero

No your first Steam message to me in months was that message you sent me days ago.
Oh my bad ;(.....well now you know! lol

Aeolus

Hi, I'm Aeolus. I know a good bit of ya guys from vgchartz. It's getting kinda boring there so I figured I would mess around with more forums. It's nice to see some familiar people.

Mmm_fish_tacos

Hi, I'm Aeolus. I know a good bit of ya guys from vgchartz. It's getting kinda boring there so I figured I would mess around with more forums. It's nice to see some familiar people.
Welcome to the site!

Go Up