EA Play 2020

Started by Hailey, Jun 18, 2020, 03:07 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Xevross


Hailey

Random and it takes two could end up being good but star wars was the only thing worth seeing today imo
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

yeah the two indie ish games look okay, could be cool but nothing special. Rocket overwatch looks like a total skip. Squadrons looks awesome. Plus sports montage and random news on Apex and Sims was the entire show.

Hailey

"Find the gold letter" was my second favorite part of the show. That's not a joke.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jun 19, 2020, 12:51 AMNo mass effect?
No.

New games excluding sports.

It takes two
Lost in random
Rocket Arena
Star Wars Squad
Skate something


It was fun, Greg was great, and given covid I'm happy for any show, but it was really really bad compared to an e3 show. Way worst than most ea e3s.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey


I was not prepared for it to look this bad. It has aged horribly.

Back when I played it, walking out into space during that one section was the most incredible environmental moment I have ever experienced in a game.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Oh wow, SW squadrons playable entirely in VR!

Xevross


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me