EA Play 2020

Started by Hailey, Jun 18, 2020, 03:07 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

meh is an understatement

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Vr will be amazing
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Squadrons looks awesome

Xevross

first good trailer of the show

Hailey

Just kept getting better and better
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Not impressive looking demo in the city lol
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

2/10. Impressive for ea
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Eaplaylive is the code
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me