EA Play 2020

Started by Hailey, Jun 18, 2020, 03:07 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Time for an actual e3 show!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

I know some are saying the ME remaster is not gonna be there, but fudge i hope it is!

Hailey

Quote from: nnodley on Jun 18, 2020, 04:51 PMI know some are saying the ME remaster is not gonna be there, but fudge i hope it is!
Me 2 was so amazing. the opening felt so next gen at the time. Would love a remaster.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

#4







VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me