Star Wars Squadrons trailer: cinematic trailer released

Started by Dr. Pezus, Jun 12, 2020, 07:25 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Jun 12, 2020, 07:52 PMWhat is it?
They hadn't announced it. I'm guessing it's a multi-player space fight game

Hailey

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Jun 12, 2020, 08:32 PMThey hadn't announced it. I'm guessing it's a multi-player space fight game
Aw, was hoping it was a sequel to this:

Star Wars Republic Commando
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Jun 12, 2020, 08:37 PMAw, was hoping it was a sequel to this:

Star Wars Republic Commando
Great game. Wish they made a sequel too

the-pi-guy


*Pi has joined the chat*

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Jun 13, 2020, 08:53 PM
*Pi has joined the chat*
Noice

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

That was disappointing. Maybe gameplay on Thursday will be better.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me