Ghost of Tsushima State of Play

Started by Hailey, May 14, 2020, 03:30 AM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross


kitler53

my kids are still asleep so i guess i'll watch this live.
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

kitler53

..goes and grabs a mid-day beer.  xd
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Hailey

I hope they show a lot of the game and don't hold back on systems.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Yeah hopefully we see a lot of detail here

kitler53

i just want a deep dive into gameplay
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

kitler53

..and to know that is runs better on ps5 at launch.   xD
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Just fyi I had to refresh the video. 1 minute to go
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

will it run on ps5.   i'm pretty sure it's not in playstation's top 100 games ranked by amount of time gamers have played it.  :P
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

kitler53

         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Hailey

All PS4 games from here on out will run on PS5
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me