Assassin's Creed Valhalla world premiere

Started by Hailey, Apr 29, 2020, 08:01 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

#1

Don't forget to turn off youtube chat since there might be game spoilers as well as the standard horribly messed up youtube comments.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Supposedly it's a CGI trailer but I'm still really excited.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Xbox has the marketing. Expected more.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

Nothing to get me excited after Odyssey, looks generic as fudge.

Xevross



Okay now this is what I want to hear, I really hope they mean it when they say the focus isn't just a big empty map this time.

Hailey

#10




VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley

frickin hype!!  Odyssey was so amazing. So as long as this expands on that with some those tweaks then this should be dang good.

the-pi-guy


Hailey

#13
All the screenshots look slightly off to me. I want to see it in motion.

EDT: I think it's the animations mostly.



Image


Gameplay doesn't look like this. All these people look posed for the screenshot. Like in the last pic, look at the guy without a shirt. Posture is all weird and doesn't feel like he's really in combat.

Same goes for the guy in snow. His feet and body do not match up with the action he's supposedly doing.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus