PS5 Specs to Be Revealed by Mark Cerny Tomorrow 9AM PST

Started by Xevross, Mar 17, 2020, 12:35 PM

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hailey

I currently have this on in the background.


I am overhyped lol.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

This was going to be a GDC talk so I expect it to be tech stuff and no new games. Could be a surprise though.

Hailey

I forgot how cool Killzone Shadowfall was. Game wasn't the best but it looked great.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

I bet 300k will be watching by the time it starts.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

BananaKing


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy


the-pi-guy

PS5 SSD is about twice as fast as Xbox Series X.