Baldur's Gate 3 gameplay reveal

Started by Hailey, Feb 28, 2020, 03:48 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

going to watch now.   i'm playing divinity original sin 2 right now and it is fantastic.   definitely excited by whatever larian puts out next.
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Hailey

Quote from: kitler53 on Feb 28, 2020, 05:43 PMgoing to watch now.   i'm playing divinity original sin 2 right now and it is fantastic.   definitely excited by whatever larian puts out next.
This sure looks like a divinity sequel so you're in luck!

I loved divinity original sin 2 up till the ending. Up till then the game was so great at making your choices feel meaningful.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Yup looks very good. Looks like they're improving on conversations and stuff

Hailey

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Feb 28, 2020, 09:20 PMYup looks very good. Looks like they're improving on conversations and stuff
I didn't really like how they skipped the player's half of conversations. Needs work imo.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

Quote from: Legend on Feb 28, 2020, 10:09 PMI didn't really like how they skipped the player's half of conversations. Needs work imo.
there is probably a valid argument that repeating you choice is unnecessary,..  but I would agree with you.   i'm not a fan of the silent protagonist. 

anyways, watched the whole thing through and overall it looks fantastic.  I have no prior experience with baldurs gate.  a few of the systems are't quite to my liking,  specifically the high chance to miss a hit.  I can only speculate the is true to the baldurs gate franchise.  

still, really good overall.  even for a demo with so many bugs you could really tell how high quality and ambitious the gameplay is.  I love it. 
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd