PS5 |OT| now with PlayStation Portal

Started by the-pi-guy, Jan 29, 2020, 11:33 PM

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

the-pi-guy

#1320


I don't remember the gt sport roll out but this feels like they're hyping it more.

Hailey

Gt Sport felt like a half game.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Feb 04, 2021, 02:43 PMSo we are waiting on:
Rest mode fix
8K, 1440p
VRR
External storage for PS5 games
Internal storage enabled
Folders
Full spec HDMI 2.0 (HDR)

Would be nice:
Quick Resume
I think:
- rest mode has been fixed
- external storage for PS5 games added
- internal storage was rolled out. 

Still waiting on 8K, 1440p, VRR, folders/tags.

kitler53

i think i just want them to change the behavior of the "ps" button
- short press to go back to the menu
- long press to go to the "quick select menu"

just like it was on ps4.   i keep doing a quick press and getting taken to the useless "activities" thing when what i want to do is stop playing a game to go watch netflix or visa versa.  i'm really getting annoyed by it now.
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

nnodley

Quote from: kitler53 on Oct 21, 2021, 07:57 PMi think i just want them to change the behavior of the "ps" button
- short press to go back to the menu
- long press to go to the "quick select menu"

just like it was on ps4.   i keep doing a quick press and getting taken to the useless "activities" thing when what i want to do is stop playing a game to go watch netflix or visa versa.  i'm really getting annoyed by it now.
Yes this so much.  I still do a short press and expect to go back to Menu.  Not massive, but weird they switched it around from how it was on ps4.

Hailey

Quote from: nnodley on Oct 21, 2021, 08:00 PMYes this so much.  I still do a short press and expect to go back to Menu.  Not massive, but weird they switched it around from how it was on ps4.
Xbox Series X does it the correct way and it always trips me up when I go back to PS5.

Also I just dislike the quick select menu in general. It has so much stuff that gets in the way, and yet it still lacks stuff.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Ps5 will close suspended games to update them...

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Dr. Pezus

Getting a PS5 next week  8)

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Oct 27, 2021, 02:13 AMWhat ganes are you getting?
Mainly playing my dmc5 ps4 version and borderlands 3, ffviiRat first but I want Spidey, DS, Ratchet at least

Anything else you'd recommend?

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Oct 27, 2021, 08:28 PMMainly playing my dmc5 ps4 version and borderlands 3, ffviiRat first but I want Spidey, DS, Ratchet at least

Anything else you'd recommend?
Haven't played it yet, but Returnal is a big favorite on Era.  

Hailey

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Oct 27, 2021, 08:28 PMMainly playing my dmc5 ps4 version and borderlands 3, ffviiRat first but I want Spidey, DS, Ratchet at least

Anything else you'd recommend?
I enjoyed Deathloop. Would recommend if it's your type of game.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Oct 27, 2021, 08:39 PMHaven't played it yet, but Returnal is a big favorite on Era.  
Ah of course, I'll get that eventually!

Quote from: Legend on Oct 27, 2021, 09:23 PMI enjoyed Deathloop. Would recommend if it's your type of game.
I'm not sure it is. Did it get a demo?