The Game Awards 2019 live thread!

Started by Hailey, Dec 02, 2019, 01:58 AM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

Could have some cool announcements!

Also I'm hoping Death Stranding sweeps the awards haha.

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

kitler53

i imagine this will be one of the worst years for announcements.   

xbox and playstation won't be announcing any current gen games of any consequence this late in the gen,.. and xbox just announced a bunch of their minor games anyways.  no way either of them leak a next gen game here instead of saving it for their console reveals in the spring to show off the new hardware.

3rd party could make an announcement is suppose but i can't think of anything too exciting on this front.  hard to get too excited about the inevitable next CoD game.

so nintendo?   ...looks like cranky kong is about to be announced as a new pokemon for sword and shield!
         

Featured Artist: Emily Rudd

Hailey

Forgot this was on a Thursday. So soon!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Xevross

It'll be on at the same time as our election results will be coming in. Perhaps a nice distraction from what otherwise could be a miserable night.

DerNebel

I'll just be checking out the trailers the next morning. Poor time for me plus from the few times I checked the show out I always hated the pacing and the ratio of commercial breaks to actual award show, definitely not for me.

Looking forward to Ghost of Tsushima though.

Hailey


Odd since it was just announced.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Quote from: Legend on Dec 12, 2019, 10:27 PM
Odd since it was just announced.
I wouldn't think it was that weird if it was just that they wanted the game to stand on their own away from the award show, but Keighley made it a point to say that more would be coming here.  

Hailey

Quote from: the-Pi-guy on Dec 12, 2019, 11:14 PMI wouldn't think it was that weird if it was just that they wanted the game to stand on their own away from the award show, but Keighley made it a point to say that more would be coming here.  

Speculation seems to be that they planned a live demo and had some last minute technical snags. Could make sense although I question why they would risk a live VR demo in the first place.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey


Almost time. Stream is having audio issues though...
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

Let's go Geoff! Will be 7 minutes late
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley


Hailey

Oh no your stream is ahead of mine!
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

nnodley


nnodley