PSA: Everything is free on the Epic Game store for one week only, starting next Thursday

Started by Hailey, Sep 21, 2019, 08:11 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Xevross

Funny that steam did Everything 80% off about a week ago andade this joke and now it's free on EGS!

Hailey

Quote from: Xevross on Sep 21, 2019, 11:10 PMFunny that steam did Everything 80% off about a week ago andade this joke and now it's free on EGS!
This joke is so old lol. I think the steam subreddit banned it since every time the game went on sale people would make threads like this.

The game's name is perfectly fitting but I wonder if pre release anyone thought this could be great for marketing. I bet a few games are now trying something similar.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me