FEZ is free on Epic Store next week: FREE NOW!!!

Started by Hailey, Aug 16, 2019, 05:10 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

This is one of my favorite games! You should try it if you haven't.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Aug 24, 2019, 08:36 AMAlready played and finished (kinda)!
I've played it a lot on ps4 and vita, but now I got it on pc too!

How finished are you talking?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus

Quote from: Legend on Aug 24, 2019, 10:54 AMI've played it a lot on ps4 and vita, but now I got it on pc too!

How finished are you talking?
Uhm I don't remember exactly. Been a few years. Finished the main "campaign" but not the bonus stuff I guess