Bubble Bobble 4!!!!!

Started by darkknightkryta, Aug 14, 2019, 11:09 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

darkknightkryta

I remember playing the hell out of the first on NES when I was a wee lad.

Hailey

I'm glad you're excited but I've never heard of bubble bobble. Is it still good or are you interested purely due to nostalgia?
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta

Quote from: Legend on Aug 15, 2019, 11:15 PMI'm glad you're excited but I've never heard of bubble bobble. Is it still good or are you interested purely due to nostalgia?
The game was good.  Simple, but good.  Try the original on your NES classic.

Hailey

Quote from: darkknightkryta on Aug 16, 2019, 01:09 AMThe game was good.  Simple, but good.  Try the original on your NES classic.
Bruh I don't own a NES classic.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

darkknightkryta