Describe a game in a misleading yet technically true fashion and let people guess what you are talking about

Started by Hailey, Jul 29, 2019, 09:25 PM

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hailey

A girl is forcefully pulled around for hours and hours until her mother rescues her.
VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

A man and his ferret search far and wide collecting eggs, and eventually saving the world.

Quote from: Legend on Jul 31, 2019, 09:50 PM
Spoiler for Hidden:
Ico
Never played, but I suspected that was the answer.  

Quote from: Dr. Pezus on Jul 31, 2019, 09:31 PMA plumber working on some plumbing
Mario Bros.  


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me

the-pi-guy

Well that one I have no clue on.  

A semi-religious video game where you have to defeat sin with your new friends.  

Dr. Pezus


Hailey

VizionEck Cube Royale is releasing this year
 
"I'm Miranda Armbrust" -Me