Watch Dogs: Legion announced

Started by Legend, Jun 10, 2019, 11:21 PM

previous topic - next topic

Legend

Jun 10, 2019, 11:21 PM Last Edit: Jun 10, 2019, 11:28 PM by Legend

Game of E3 potentially, at least for me.

Legend

I've dreamed for so long for games to have every NPC treated as a main character so this is awesome. I really hope we get more gameplay out of E3 that shows how they are handling it with cutscenes. The second video above specifically says that this is still a regular game with a story so that'll be interesting.

Xevross

I've dreamed for so long for games to have every NPC treated as a main character so this is awesome. I really hope we get more gameplay out of E3 that shows how they are handling it with cutscenes. The second video above specifically says that this is still a regular game with a story so that'll be interesting.
Yeah this could be so awesome if they pull it off. It does seem so easy to fudge up,I'm very nervously excited for this.

Game of the show at e3 so far for me, not really much competition for that either.

BananaKing

My jaw dropped at this game. Extremely impressive. I wonder if they can pull it off

Legend

I also really loved when the player entered the self driving taxi and it was empty. I was just so used to drivers being thrown out of cars in games so my brain took a while to figure out what was going on.

kitler53

i dunno guys, this looks like something that gets a big marketing push but in game you don't care at all.  if anything this feels like it would make gameplay worst because  instead of playing the game you'll be reading npc's tinder profiles trying to find a decent match.  sounds boring to me.

Featured Artist: Vanessa Hudgens